CENTRAL INFORMATION COMMISSION
Room No.296, II Floor, B Wing, August Kranti Bhawan Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066.
Telefax:011-26180532 & 011-26107254
Appeal No.: CIC/LS/A/2010/001239-DS
Date: January 07, 2011
Complainant / Appellant: Smt. Gita Dewan Verma.
Public Authority: Delhi Development Authority, New Delhi.
The Commission has received a petition, dated 30/06/2010 (Diary No.:43858/2010) from Smt. Gita Dewan Verma stating that his/her RTI-application of 14/01/2010 filed with the CPIO, Delhi Development Authority, New Delhi has been replied by the CPIO/Director (LS) vide letter Nos.:PA/Dir.(LS)/2010/77 dated 29/01/2010; PA/Dir.(LS)/2010/102 dated 09/02/2010; Dir.MPD-2021/RTI/05/585/7/D-133 dated 12/03/2010 and Dir.MPD-2021/RTI/05/585/7/D-134 dated 12/03/2010.
2. On perusing the papers submitted by the complainant / appellant, it is observed that he/she has not availed the first-appellate channel u/s 19(1) of the RTI Act and has approached the Commission directly.
3. In view of above, the complainant/appellant is advised to file his/her first-appeal before the First Appellate Authority, under section 19(1) of the RTI Act within four weeks of the receipt of this order. The First Appellate Authority to take action as mandated under the RTI-Act, 2005 with a speaking order in the matter.
4. In case the complainant/appellant still feels dissatisfied with the decision of FAA, then he/she can approach the Commission in second-appeal in prescribed format, along with complaint, if any.
5. The matter is closed at Commission’s end.
(Smt. Deepak Sandhu)
Information Commissioner (DS)
Authenticated true copy:
(T. K. Mohapatra) US & Dy. Registrar
Tele. No. 011-26105027
- Smt. Gita Dewan Verma
New Delhi-110070. Cont. No.:2613 2921.
- Public Information Officer
Delhi Development Authority
O/o. Master Plan For Delhi-2021, 13th Floor, Vikas Minar,